Terms & Conditions
Rates might change in case of VAT increase or entrance fee change.
Children until 3,99y are free of charge – Children from 4y to 11,99 are charged 50% unless it is described differently in the pricelist catalogue or our website.
Organised Tours Cancellation Policy:
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure – 100% will be charged in case of nonshow or cancellation less than 24 hours.
Private Tours Cancellation Policy:
Free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure. – 50% will be charged for cancellation between 72 hours and 24 hours before departure – 100% will be charged in case of non-show or cancellation less than 24 hours
Refund and Re-schedule Service:
In case of cancellation 24 hours before departure, travellers can choose to refund, change dates for the excursion they booked or even choose another excursion instead of the one they booked. Refund usually takes about 7 working days.
- Βehavior policy: Travellers should proceed at the pickup point at least 10 minutes before departure time. The travellers are obligated to show and hand the documents and vouchers of the prepaid excursions during pickup. Travellers should always stay together with the rest of the tour members. Separation from the group or latecomers can result in being left behind, lossing the rest of the excursion and bearing extra charges that will not be entitled to claim any refund whatsoever from the organizer.
- Tour Guides: All our guides are Licensed Professional Tour Guides and they perform during the transfers, at the sites, in the museums and of course outdoors whenever is required. Except for the Mt.Athos Cruise where the travellers listen to the information through speakers on board in various languages.
- Vehicle policy: Change of vehicle might be required in order to save time during pick-up and drop-off, avoiding traffic and delays
- Insurance policy: Travellers are covered by liability insurance for the duration of the tour. Direct or consequential loss of personal belongings are not covered from the insurance. Organizer cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to force majeure
- Pets policy: The transfer of small-sized animals to 7kg is permitted by the organizer in special dimensions baskets of 50X40X70cm and only in the passenger compartment. The responsibility for their supervision throughout the duration of the trip (food, water,shadow, tranquility) is of their owners.
- Programme amendment policy: We reserve the right to amend totally or partially the daily programme due to unexpected situations that may arise, force majeur or imposed security limitations. At the unlike event of such incident, you will be informed during the tour or you will be contacted by email or phone prior to