A complete 4 day / 3 night tour in Northern Greece with archaeological, cultural, nature, religious and leisure themes you will never forget!
Visit Thessaloniki landscape and Pella and Vergina archaeological treasures.
Arrival to the airport in Thessaloniki and transfer to the hotels
After breakfast, departure for the visit of the archaeological site of Pella, the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Macedonia and birthplace of Alexander the Great. Guided tour of the site and the museum. Continuation to the archaeological site of Vergina, nowadays one of the most important archeological sites of Greece because of the royal tomb of King Philipp II, father of Alexander the Great. Return to Thessaloniki and overnight at the hotel
Meet us at the pickup point near your hotel and begin the sightseeing tour of Thessaloniki. You will have the opportunity to see the White Tower, the main landmark of the city, the Galerius Arch, the Rotonda monument, the Old Town (Ano Poli) and the City Walls, where you will be able to admire the marvelous view of Thessaloniki! During your tour, there will be a short stop at Agios Demetrius Byzantine church and its crypt and you can also visit the Archaeological Museum. Free time in the city center and return to the hotels.
- Three (3) overnights on BB basis at 3*,4* or 5* hotel in Thessaloniki
- Transfer Thessaloniki Makedonia airport- hotel – Makedonia airport
- Transportation during the tours as per program
- Bilingual professional guide during the excursions
- Entrance fees to archeological sites and museums as per program
- Liability insurance
- Anything is not mentioned in the inclusions!
- Accommodation tax payable on the spot by the guests
1,50€ per room per night for 3* hotels
3,00€ per room per night for 4* hotels
4,00€ per room per night for 5*hotels
- HB supplement :
29,00€ per person at 3* hotel
29,00€ per person at 4* hotel
50,00€ per person at 5* hotel