Departure for the visit of the archaeological site of Pella, the ancient capital of Macedonia and birthplace of Alexander the Great. Guided tour of the site and the museum. Continuation to the archaeological site of Vergina, once the capital of the Macedonian kingdom and nowadays one of the most important archaeological sites of Greece. Visit the museum with the Royal tomb of King Philip II, father of Alexander the Great. Free time for lunch and return to Halkidiki.
You will choose your Pick up point during the booking procedure
Bus transfer according to the program & professional licensed guide.
Anything that is not specified in the program as included
Extra Useful Info
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to pick up time or departure time of the tour.
- Children are from 4 until 11.99 years old.
- Children from 0-3.99 years old are free of charge.
- Free cancelation until 2 calendar days before departure.
- Cancellation within 1 calendar days before the services begin you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- In case of non-show there are 100% cancelation fees.